Thursday, January 17, 2013

School - Jan 2013

School continues to be an absolute blast. I have been incredibly surprised at how much I enjoy being a teacher. We have conquered 76 days of school to date and my boys are learning so much. Blane can easily complete his school work independently (which has shocked me because we are using a Kindergarten curriculum) and has recently dominated the first set of Bob books. He has worked incredibly hard this year and his perseverance and diligence is paying off. I looked back at the school goals I outlined for the boys this year. Both Blane and Gavin have met and exceeded everything I had written. Really, really proud of these two!

School outside. 

marsh mellow letter sound bingo!



reading a bob book

Gavin writing his name

Sometimes it's more fun to do schoolwork on the floor







Our mascot for the "cow" unit. Blane wanted to name him Gumdrop - he sounded it out and spelled it himself!

Ashley's "work"



playdough is good for strengthening little hand muscles!

Hard at work!

Candyland with Grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment